Admissions Policies & Procedures
Admissions are coordinated by the Local Authority (LA) but as a primary academy school our Governors are our admissions authority and they allocate places according to our Admissions policy. This means it is necessary to contact both the school and the LA to apply for a place. When Governors have considered your application and a decision has been made the LA will write to you directly with the result.
First time admissions into school
- Please see our Admissions Policy for your child's year of admission
- Please apply online to LA by using the link below
- Please also complete the supplementary form (found below) and return it by the deadline of 15th January. A paper copy can be obtained from the school office if required.
- LA letters are sent out on 11th April informing of the outcome of your school application.
Mid Term Applications
- Please see our admissions policy for your child's year of admission.
- Please apply online to the LA as above.
- Please complete the supplementary form
Applications and visits are welcomed and can be organised at any time of the year.
Please contact the school office on 01455 212393 or by email to email@example.com.
It is a good idea to call us before making contact with the LA so that we can advise if there is any space in your child's year group. You can still apply but would be refused a place if there is not a space. You would then have to follow the appeals process should you be unsuccessful.
Appeals are handled by The Diocese of Leicester. Please contact them directly on 0116 2615350 for an appeals form or for any information regarding this process.
Please see policies and application form below