Grey skirt/pinafore/trousers (not black)
Red/white dress in summer (not play suits)
Red school sweatshirt/cardigan
Red or white polo shirt
Black shoes (no heel and no trainers)
As all classes are carpeted the children are asked to wear flat soled indoor shoes however sling backs, slippers or flip flops are not appropriate.
Each child should have his/her own PE kit:
Black tracksuit bottoms
Red sweatshirt or hoodie
Trainers for outdoor use
- Nail varnish, jewellery and temporary tattoos are not part of the uniform and children will be asked to remove them.
- Hair must be tied up for PE.
- Girls should also have an extra pair of socks if they wear tights
- Earrings must not be worn for PE and cannot be taped over.
- Please clearly label all of your child’s clothing.
Clothing embroidered with St Margaret’s emblem can be ordered through Hole in the Wall Hinckley.