- GREY skirt/pinafore/trousers/smart shorts (length should be no shorter than just above the knee).
- Red/white checked dress in summer term (not playsuits/all in ones, not checked skirts or blouses).
- RED school or plain sweatshirt/cardigan.
- RED or WHITE polo shirt.
- WHITE blouse/shirt.
- BLACK shoes (no heel and no trainers).
- BLACK indoor shoes (sling backs, slippers and flip flops are not appropriate).
- WHITE or GREY PLAIN socks.
- GREY or RED PLAIN tights.
Each child should have his/her own PE kit consisting of:
- BLACK PLAIN shorts (not cycling shorts) - (plain without logos, labels and patterns).
- WHITE t-shirt.
- BLACK PLAIN tracksuit bottoms (plain without logos, labels and patterns).
- RED school sweatshirt or hoodie, alternatively plain red sweatshirt hoodie without logos, labels and patterns.
- Trainers for outdoor use.
- Socks must be worn on PE days.
- Long hair must be tied up. This is to avoid nits where possible and for hygiene, and health & safety reasons.
- Hair accessories must be small and match the school colours. Please no large bows.
- Children should be able to put on and do up their own shoes. Only choose lace up shoes if they can tie their own laces.
- Nail varnish, jewellery (excluding a small stud in ears) and temporary tattoos are not part of the uniform and children will be asked to remove them.
- Earrings must not be worn for PE and cannot be taped over.
- All clothing and personal items should be labelled with your child’s name.
Non logo uniform can also be worn and can be sourced at various supermarkets.